View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 06:53 AM   #10
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
I might be wrong here, but I believe that the noise complaint has to do with the new shooting range, right across from the Bald Peak entrance and put in by a Bald Peak resident for himself and his friends. I am unaware of the older gun club that adjoins States Landing being an issue with anyone.
Which is perfectly legal to do as well. In the state of NH you can legally discharge firearms so long as you are not within 300 feet of a permanently occupied dwelling. This can be done in an residential area. Unlike our neighboring states you don't need permission, permits or other nonsense.

My neighbors setup a shooting range on their property and use it all the time. It's their right to do so. I've actually seen what they have set up and it's well done and safe. I may have yet to ask them if I can use it here and there.

I'd rather listen to gun fire than the crap blaring from these ski\wakeboard boats.

As to Braun Bay, APS seriously if you are dropping millions on a piece of property and don't do your own research to know what happens there and has for years and years, then that's your own fault.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: