View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 10:20 AM   #32
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
Please elaborate on what you expect me to do and why. These are comments/opinions on a Lakes Region public issue at a public meeting and the names being mentioned are public officials. Should I ban people because they are restricted on some other site? How would I even know that?

If any information being posted in not accurate others can reply and correct it.

Rusty, I'm really curious about your reasoning for censoring this Lakes Region topic.
In the FAQ section of the forum there is a section that gives the Guide Lines for discussions allowed.
One of them is this: "Remember that you're on the Winnipesaukee Forum & PhotoPost
Only post messages, pictures and comments that are directly related to Lakes Region topics and activities. No sports, religion, politics or chit-chat please."

I don't have a problem with allowing "politics"...and IMO this topic has turned into "politics" due to some comments being made about the leadership of a certain selectman.

Thanks for asking the question and I hope I have given you a logical explanation.