View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 11:35 AM   #12
Rich

This forum makes me wait 120 seconds between each reply, and it doesn't seem to have a 'multi-quote' button, so I'll summarize here instead of trying to reply to each of you.

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I appreciate it! This is for you, so I want it to be as useful and easy to use as possible.

DBreskin: I fixed the Latin errors, thanks! I never had any Latin training back in school, so I've been making this error for too many years!

Descant: I have friends that use Diesel also, and you're not the only one that would like some alternative locations for Diesel. I made a note about this on the About page.

The Real BigGuy: Thanks, I fixed the holding pumpout report.

Upthesaukee: I did have the additive listed, but only on the Price History and the Station Details pages. To make it easier, I took your suggestion and added it to the Gas Docks and Gas Map listings also. This should make it easier to find stations with Additives.

Someone also submitted feedback about Meredith Marina not pumping gas last season, so I made a note about it in the Station Details. Hopefully they will be back this season.

Last edited by Rich; 01-11-2018 at 08:07 AM.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote