View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 02:31 PM   #64
trackeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
Supply and demand.... There is a HIGH demand for residential waterfront. There is almost no demand for commercial waterfront. Especially "seasonal" commercial waterfront.

Woodsy
I guess folks we can argue the fairness of Taxation as long as your not the one on the side of the increases, that said seems a mentality based on the Have's and Have's Not.

I for one have no issue paying my fair share as long as my fair share includes the services that come with the taxation, hardly seems fair the City chooses to raise the taxes around our little cove but chooses to ignore the basic needs of road repair that belongs to the city, police patrols, etc etc

As for letting the cities accessor into my home, why, she looks in windows and walks private property as well access's a private road to get there. She should learn to fly a drone and peak in windows all around the lake.

I like Live Free or Die, apparently some folks prefer the Bernie Sanders approach, "If I don't have it why should you, and if you do, your gonna pay and wish your Didn't"
trackeer is offline   Reply With Quote