View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 09:23 AM   #53
Newbiesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Sort of. I agree that a vaccinated person is of no risk to another vaccinated person, and that the real problem will be unvaccinated people.

But one issue you can see from this thread is that certain people are caused deep physical or psychic pain (haha) by doing anything that acknowledges covid's danger. This tears society between the covid-conscious and the deniers. And there are still 100MM(?) Americans waiting in line for vaccines. I'm happy to stay masked a while longer out of respect/support for those in line. Though in another couple of months, I'll have no patience for those too stupid to have protected themselves
I agree with you. But, I inferred from LoveLakeLife that he/she was not against vaccination and believed it had value. Perhaps LLL is vaccinated. If all the anti-maskers were vaccinated I don’t care as much about the rest of the stuff.

I also believe that masks do have a place and still wear them even after vaccinated. But this forum doesn’t need another discussion to persuade the unpersuadable.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."