View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 06:30 AM   #52
VitaBene

Thanked 1,607 Times in 822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
2 BD, What are you talking about? Your rambling, cobbled together posts are difficult to follow and read.

A 29 Cobalt may be able to go fast, but it is certainly not a GFBL boat.

There is currently no speed limit on the lake at night and your idle speculation (which may or may not be validated) that someone was on a bender is just that - speculation.

A 45 minute response time at night and in fog (regardless of what your observations were) is not slow nor is it an indication that someone rolled out of bed.

I have both shut my boat off and anchored on Winnipesaukee and felt safe (as safe as one can be in life). Would I do so everywhere on the lake? Absolutely not. My kids play ball in the street in front of my house, not on I-93 (to use an analogy).

You have been casting aspersions towards NHMP and others. I know one thing- they will be there if you or I need them, as fast as they can "prudently" get there. If I choose to on the lake at night I do not expect a NHMP boat to be within 5 minutes of me at all times. I am prepared for emergencies.

What is your agenda? I am hesitant to call anyone that posts on forums a troll, but your posts have made me reconsider.

Have a good day.
Sorry BD about some of that

See how your cobbled together post confuse me BD!!

I confused the LG parts of your post with the Diamond incident. This lady at LG was an irresponsible drunk dangerous skipper who does not belong in a bathtub with a remote controlled boat.

I stand by anything Winni related.