View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:43 AM   #13
ApS

Question Am I EVER Confused, Now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn psycho View Post
However, even the Blizzard case which you want to highlight had nothing to do with 45/25.
When driving on New Hampshire's roads, I don't achieve the marked speed limit in darkness, rain, drizzle, snow, sleet, hail or fog.

Had there been a speed limit, could this aspect of safety have reduced injury, pain, property damage, and averted an unnecessary fatality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
So as one of the founding members of SBONH, and as in fact one of the two people that meet, to start laying the foundation for the group that would become SBONH, let me say this.... NHBRA or its officers have had nothing to do with SBONH, its development, and its stance on issues....
Your "insider knowledge" of these issues begs two questions,

1)
Quote:
"Did you have any part in the NHRBA?"

2)
Quote:
"Were your two references to NHBRA intentional?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Now as for the talking points you also listed... Sure like NHBRA, SBONH is against the speed limit... the fact that the reasoning, and argument points are the same, is a sign, that both groups understand the issues, and facts that surround the debate.
Then you'd accept former NHRBA members or a former boat club President into your organization?

Is there a club requirement that those former members/Presidents must declare they had no connection to NHBRA?