View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #163
Yosemite Sam

I can see Hazelnut when he went to the Woodshed for an evening out with his family. Here is how it probably went:

Hazelnut: Attention everyone, I said attention everyone; Hi I’m conducting an informal poll to see who is for or against the new Lake Winipesaukee speed limit. If you say no then I will not ask you anymore questions. If you say yes, then please explain why you are for it.
Ok, you over there are you for it or against it?
Customer enjoying his meal: No I am not for it!
Hazelnut: Good, you are my kinda folks, you can continue eating.
Hazelnut: Ok, you over there who seem to be enjoying your meal, are you for it or against it?
Customer enjoying his meal: Yes I am for it.
Hazelnut: OMG please explain to me why you are for it. I just can’t believe that anyone in their right mind could be for it. Don’t you understand that there are thousands of people who are not for it and you are the first ones that I have run into that are for it. Stop enjoying you meal and give me 1000 reasons why you are for a speed limit. I said stop eating your food.
Customer enjoying his meal: Oh I’m sorry, I am not for the speed limit anymore, now can I enjoy my meal.
Hazelnut: Great, another one to add to my poll for being against that darn speed limit.
Hazelnut: Hey you over there in the corner………….!!!!