View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 10:03 PM   #1
Downeast

Default Center Harbor Hardware - Heath.. A+

As far as the north end of the big lake, we are VERY lucky to have some awesome shops with a huge selection of inventory.

Just today, in the middle of a project, I found myself against a wall, as my pop rivet tool was just about to buy the farm. Heavily used and always damp after an exercise, the rivet gun was basically toast. Project stalled. .. or was it?

430pm on a Saturday? EM Heath Hardware in Center Harbor was once again the light in a dark room..

Having changed over to ACE recently, they have acquired a whole new line of brands.

They had my rivet gun, not just one, but many different styles and brands along with a gigantic selection of rivets, snaps and grommets!

These were just a few items that fell within my peripheral vision as I began to smile, knowing my project of the evening was not dead in the water after-all (and I did not want to drive far either).

Middleton in Meredith and Aubacean (sorry, spelling is on break for the evening) in Moutonboro ,as well as A&B, all offer an awesome selection.

Though for as small as Heath's is, they have piled 10lbs into 5lb bucket all while maintaining great organization.

Prices are damn good from a Milwaukee cordless to a, well, pop rivet gun!

In fact, Rands in Plymouth is pretty damn sweet too!

This area is lucky to have these kick ass little stores and their very fair prices on top of convenience.

just a note, they probably have it.
Downeast is offline   Reply With Quote