View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 11:12 AM   #29
roastbeef

Default The Steakhouse at Christmas Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny Hodges View Post
Wow, you must have a great view from that mountain top you live on.

Would you prefer that the restaurant close? It also seems to me that someone has a bit of a vendetta against the people running this place. (Waltham people are bad.)

The woman whom you seem intimidated by is by far one of the hardest working, dedicated woman I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know.

The fact that you judge her and the other employees by their appearance is a window into who you are as a person. Not nice.

Instead of putting down this small independently owned business that is trying to make a go of it here in Laconia, let's offer them our support and constructive suggestions as to where they need to improve without the cheap shot personal attacks.

"WOW LENNY", Do you have an ownership interest in this business. If you're Doug's friend from Waltham, "So be it". But can you possibly get a grip on yourself and wrap your head around a topless prime steakhouse? Maybe we can hang each cut of meat from their necks, and possibly have a sample as they grind on the bar stools, "Are you insane at this concept". Why not just start a Laconia Red Light District (could you imagine the clams in the half shell).
The main Idea is this is a family town and I have always respected the purity of it since the day I moved here. It's bad enough we have a huge Opioid epidemic, we don't need to lower our values while Laconia's finest battle the drugs.
Honestly Lenny, if that is the way they wish to run there business then run it as so. Put a "Gentlemen's Club" sign outside, "Christmas island shake and bake", Don't call it Christmas Island Steak House! So at least locals and visitors can drive by and know if there getting a steak or other type of swinging meat, "their choice".
But we need to keep the family values we have always had in our community and protect the visiting families from under cover topless bars.
I apologize for judging the tattooed manager, I am sure she's a lovely girl, whom am I to judge. Sorry To You Mam if your reading this. I am sure your a lovely person.
Lenny get out of the business now till you lose everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
roastbeef is offline   Reply With Quote