View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #12
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Harborside,

I think you have done your homework here... However I see this as a worm hole if you aren't careful... my suggesting is to start by fighting what you can fight... The fact that they don't have proper signage... Then build a case going from there... If once they have a sign, you can battle that the exclusion area is greater then 150' etc...

Unfortunately if you go the brute force method, I think you will find that the only ones that win are the legal professionals..

I do agree with some of the others here.. Talk to the condo Association, and offer help and assistance, to better control their aquatherms... yes this a pain I know, but if they are willing to accept the help... It is probably your cheapest option...

Trying to go down the civil route to get money for damages you believe they have caused, is also really only in the interest of the legal professionals. There is no concrete way to show that their misuse of the aquatherms directly caused the damage.