View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #65
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
Blah, blah, blah. You guys sound like a bunch of whiny little girls. You have nothing. The speed limit is working so good that the people who worked for it are happy with its results and want it made permanent. It is working so good that the people it was aimed to reasonably limit are being reasonably limited by it and want it eliminated. Enough said.

Same here. I'm just playing too. I only give back the same to those who dish it out to me, assuming they should be able to take what they give.

Ok, so seriously; Do you guys have a theme song like Underdog? I think that would be pretty cool if you all rode around together in Thundercult costumes singing "There's no need to fear...Thundercult is here..."
Elchase, do us all a favor- if you are going to quote people, pull more than 2 or 3 words key phrases or words. "Parsing text" as others have called it is deceptive, misleading and hard to follow. Take a look at the back cover of the Harlequin romance you are reading and look at the superlatives heaped on that tome. It is pretty easy to pull a a word that suits your point out of many, isn't it? I quoted you in your entirety and would expect that you have the courtesy to do the same.

BTW have you ever exceeded the SL in that TBird on the street?
The Following User Says Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post: