View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 09:21 AM   #142
gillygirl

Default NH Mask Mandates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
I agree on one of your points. No tantrums necessary. If you don't want to wear a mask, just move on. But on the other hand, you support my point. Why do pro-masker Karens get in the faces of anti-maskers? Leave us alone.

Now, about your analogy on smoking - this makes no sense. If you had said that you went into an establishment, lit up a cigarette and tried to force everyone else to smoke, then it would have been a valid analogy to what the pro-maskers are doing.
Then we agree there is no need for tantrums from either side. But let’s be clear, an employee in a store who asks someone to put on a mask is not a pro-masker Karen. They are enforcing the rules of the business. And that was the point of my analogy. Customers have to abide by the rules established by a business, whether they agree with them or not.

In no way do I condone individuals confronting other people about not wearing a mask. It’s easier to just move along and away from the unmasked person. The exception is if you’re in line at the store and the unmasked person is standing close behind you, which is creepy even without covid. As I said in another post, if that happens to me, they get the hairy eyeball. If the unmasked person is in front of me in line, I just keep my distance.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app