View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 08:19 AM   #17
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
That is amazing, I too have been with Eastern for six years and I must say their customer service is excellent but the actual invoiced price before they agreed to honor the Dead River price was $2.639 so now that you are leaving they tried to drop the price $0.89, Incredible. Where was the discounted price for six years of loyalty?

Their disctrict rep told me that when the Dead River contract in up they are going to be very aggresive trying to regain the South Down/Long Bay business they had lost.
When we built our home, Eastern promised us the their most competitive residential rate prior to installing the tank. I have relatives who purchase from Eastern, and found out they were paying less per gallon. The first couple of years, I was after them to honor their promise, but grew tired of having to chase them down all the time. By the time Dead River came along with the South Down/Long Bay opportunity, I was happy to go with another supplier.

IDT, we use about 2000+ gallons of propane. We figure we are going to save $2000 to $2500! Not bad.
Major is offline   Reply With Quote