View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 08:46 AM   #84
fatlazyless

Default ....... what......they no like beer?

Well......very much to my surprise.....these two canada geese apparently have no stomach for drinking beer ....they do not like beer!

Thinking I could coax them into drinking beer.....I placed a bowl of beer with a few cheez-its floating in the beer.....on my dock and left it there for them .....all day long....in addition to a small pile of cheez-its on the dock.

And .......lord have mercy.....these two very healthy and large geese.....a male-female pair that have been stopping here for about two months in March, April and May, for four years now......did not eat the cheez-its in the beer.....or drink the beer at all .....much to my surprise.....and did eat all the cheez-its on the dock. They totally love cheez-its, original style in the big $3.95 box.

U-know that elephants just love beer.....but apparently no beer lovers among the canada geese.....a big surprise.....and who knew? So, how's about the eagles......do any of the local bald eagles like beer......it's plain to see that the eagles and the canada geese do not get along at all. I think maybe the eagle tries to scare a canada goose off her sitting on her nest of eggs so the eagle can make fast destroying the geese eggs.....oh well?