Thread: It's Happened!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 07:10 AM   #14
Not to Worry

Default Fll

Just saw the post from the Webmaster. I have already said I am not a fan. I chose not to block but as a rule I do not read the posts. Too often I begin to read before I notice who posted. Maybe FLL is a frustrated standup comedian...yet I find his humor humorless. Nothing ever adds to the conversation Again IMHO. Most peoples posts more or less follow our general way of looking at the world and these come out in our posts. For example the recent posts about a boathouse. First post tells the story...... then comes the neighbor bashing until one post clarifies the story....what does FLL add? Something about the lawn. The 2 seconds I read that before I realized it was FLL are 2 seconds of wasted time.

Nothing personal about FLL OTHER than the posts he put out about someones death (I think it was suicide). Those posts were cruel and for me showed the man behind the Walmart clown mask was not a nice man.

*I did a quick search and cannot find his original post but there are enough comments in the thread that quote him.
Not to Worry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Not to Worry For This Useful Post: