View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 03:42 PM   #18
DznyGirl

Thanks for the replies and information so far. We are hoping to narrow down to a couple of choice areas and be ready to pounce when the right thing comes along.

Cal-to-N: Moultonborough is pushing it as far as distance, although the low tax rate is definitely attractive. I really haven't looked into any associations there yet, but I will research the ones you mentioned...thank you!

thinkxingu: That's one of the issues we keep going back and forth on...condo vs. private ownership. For less than some of the condo fees we are seeing, we could certainly hire landscaping/plowing help. But we do also like some of the amenities that come with the associations.

BroadHopper: We seriously looked at a unit for sale in Wildwood Village this past spring. I really liked the association and the quiet area, although the unit itself needed some work. My concern was that it backed up to an area that has a not-so-nice reputation with frequent police presence. Any insight you can offer about that? I did like that it was a smaller association and the beach area seemed very nice!
DznyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote