View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #86
VtSteve

As usual, your response makes no sense. You must spend a lot of time coming up with riddles for responses where you realy can't possibly just straight out launch an opinion. Heaven forbid you'd have to divert your attention to a boat that wasn't on your most wanted list. Perhaps one day, when you're all grown up, you too can become a friendly boater.

I could be wrong, but I don't think either driver of the boats you mention are teenagers. Although I never did find out who the 100mph boat was being driven by.

So Physics matter most as to whether you'd respond to this thread or not? Interesting indeed. So nobody has to worry about smaller boats speeding, drunk drivers or not?

Given a statement you made about a tragic accident off the coast in Mass, where you misstated the facts of the accident, I guess I'm not surprised. You have no idea how to respond directly to people in an adult manner. I have ridiculed the 100 mph NWZ incident as being outrageous behavior, and the jerk with multiple convictions from Mass than ran over another boat I had some more punishment to dole out for him as well.

For every jerk like the one that caused the tragedy in Maine, there's probably 40 more that did the same sort of thing elsewhere in a smaller boat, perhaps a very quiet one as well? Do you really think a jerk with 22 convictions and moving violations would detour because his sound device might be against the law?

I was saddened to read that two people died when their 35' sailboat capsized in a Michigan race. The skipper had 44 years of sailing experience.

I find this quote from his sister to be a very loving one. Do you know why I picked this quote?

"We were born on sailboats," sister Linda Morley said. "And I guess in Mark's case, he died on a sailboat."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110719/...#ixzz1Sa2AaXlW
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post: