View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 06:15 AM   #20
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinAway View Post
It could be a lot more difficult to get the price you want to pay on a used car, because apparently the markup is small, correct? And this isn't exactly a buyer's market right now.

One challenge with the Kia Soul is color. The only Soul colors I can tolerate are red and blue, and there are very few of those on the market. Looking at new cars on the road today, it seems that (thank God) the era of black, white, and gray/silver as the only colors available is over and there are a lot more reds, blues, etc. The Kia Soul colors have always been lousy. Alien green, anybody? Orange?
Who cares? Just buy a car and be done with it. I mean, not to be harsh or nothing (I'm attempting to lighten this up with bad grammar), but there's way too much life energy being put into this process. Like, "looking at a Soul for two years"? It's a SOUL, friend, not a Bugatti.

And, had you bought it two years ago, price wouldn't have been an issue.

It's like FLL wasting his tinnitus-plagued years away with multiple broken snowblowers and cars while thousands of dollars of unused vessels sit rotting in his front yard.

Geesh!

Just sayin'. Please don't be angry. Let's never fight again. Hugs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote