View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 09:37 PM   #131
ApS

Angry Not Done Here: Need the Phone Number of Highway Patrol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post
Just the opposite, actually: he beat the rap.
1) Yes, he did. Criminal-Defense Lawyers can be proud of themselves.

2) However, I followed the same empty car-hauler up a large, but steep hill with diesel pumps at one location and gasoline at the other. Not knowing my way around that location, I followed "them" at a distance. The pickup truck towing the trailer MADE HUGE TURNS, just like an 18-wheeler.

3) I recall the defendant took a gentle right turn with a slight rise in the roadway before "intersecting" with the motorcycles. In my mind's eye, I can see the trailer whip-sawing across the victims' path, and needing to correct for the whip-saw.

(Boating analogy: Think of kids riding in a towed tube after a sharp turn).

Especially with excessive speed, that would put the "inebriated" lead-motorcyclist under the left wheel of the subject's truck. (!)

And make the confession of guilt very real! 😱

IF the NH Highway Patrol didn't take the identical path in their reconstruction (if a reconstruction was done at all)...well..shame on them--and the Coös County prosecuting attorneys.

4) Another observation on the same afternoon, do bikers traveling in groups knowingly put the noisiest motorcycle in the back of the group? (Not kidding).
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote