View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 06:48 AM   #31
tbonies

FLL, Based on your experience, how would you rate the single role of toilet paper that is sold? Is it soft like Charmin or does it feel like sandpaper? And is the candy come in decent size boxes that can still be smuggled into the movie theatre or are they the wimpy box sizes so prevalent now in the drugstores? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
It seems to me that the Family Dollar alkaline batteries at the Meredith family dollar are an especially good deal. It's possible they do not have the quality of an Energizer or a Duracell, but the aaa, aa, c, a d alkalines all seem to be similar without actually doing any real tests?

There's a fairly new Dollar General store in Ashland and I've never been inside it.

Believe that Dollar General recently purchased Family Dollar.

So, what are the five top selling items at a Dollar General in New Hampshire? It does not sell newspapers, lottery tickets, coffee, beer, or milk so's what could the five top sellers be?
My guess is the number one selling item at Dollar General is the single roll of paper towels followed by liquid dish cleaning soap, alkaline batteries, candy, and maybe an el cheapo brand similar to chap-stick.

The people working at Family Dollar in Meredith always seem to be on top of the general customer service scale ..... which at first was a bit of a surprise .... but now is pretty much expected.

www.dollargeneral.com