View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
Airwaves

Default Nothing from supporters!

This thread has been up for a week and linked to the most comprehensive report I have seen to date of the economic impact on NH by boaters and yet outside of APS who claims the study is "outdated" and the post by elchase that I had to move over here from another thread that questions why we are quoting information written supposedly by a supporter, the supporters have had nothing to say! Why? Let's review

NH waters have been documented as the safest in New England and among the safest in the country, that certainly goes against the fear mongering that they have been churning out for years!

They ignore the fact that creating a hostile environment for tourists will chase them, and the substantial amount of revenue they bring with them to operate municipalities and the state and retailers, away to more tourist friendly places.

Could it be that, like with most of the "facts" that they have been presenting in this discussion, when those "facts" are examined they fall apart they switch tactics and just ignore what is the truth and instead step up the fear mongering?

I guess things are rosy enough in New Hampshire economically to allow the state to walk away from hundreds of millions of dollars annually. (2002 dollars)