Thread: Miami Boat Show
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:53 PM   #11
ishoot308

Thanked 4,924 Times in 1,906 Posts

We spent yesterday and today at the Miami Boat Show and must say we were completely overwhelmed. It is absolutely HUGE and there is so much to see!! Everything imaginable related to boating is here except pontoons. They advertised 1400 in water boats and just as many out of the water. Everything from small rib inflatables to the most expensive 100’ yachts are here for you to see and feel!

We both fell in love with a Minorca 42 islander with fly bridge. Built in Spain with real old world craftsmanship and attention to detail. A real piece of art at a great show special price of $748,000.00. It didn’t come with a trailer so I had to pass!

Coming back down to reality I really really like the Ranger Tug line of boats. Very nicely made and nice looking as well! Definitely the perfect island boat!

Black fin had a very impressive 27’ center console with dual 200 Verado’s on it that we also liked. It was priced right compared to others and looked like a real quality build.

Speaking of center consoles, the boat market is definitely pushing these hard! By far the most dominant type of boat shown here, nothing else came close! Big and long at 55’or 60’ with multiple big outboards.

Another boat we fell in love with was a Chris Craft Launch 27’. What a beautiful boat and not priced ridiculously. I can see one of these being added to the fleet when I sell one of my others off...maybe next year...

All in All a fantastic show and really glad I came. There is just so much to see and it is very overwhelming. You could easily spend 4 days here and not see everything!

I’ll try and post some pics below...

Dam
Attached Images