View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 01:40 PM   #43
Taz

I had a similar experience with another manufacturer. Boat had to be returned to the manufacturer in Florida as the non-skid floor was delaminating mostly on the swim platform. The boat was returned in worse condition than when it left minus the delamination. TV needed replacement, every cushion in the cockpit needed replacement, stereo jack for IPOD did not work, pop up cleat mid port leaked when it rained. There is still leaking into the aft cabin on occasion and bilge where it shouldn't when it rains I think from not being sealed properly between top deck and hull as entire top deck needed replacement. There is much more but too much to list. The one difference between your case and mine is that the manufacturer stepped up and fix a majority of the issues and were very responsive.

As far as the dealer. Mostly, they were responsive but there were some issues that they did not/would not get involved in and I had to go directly to manufacturer to remedy and no one should have to do that. The dealer should.
That stinks you are dealing with this.