View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #34
Lyver

Default LOVE Juniors Crush House!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
They have a number of signature fresh squeezed fruit cocktails served over crushed ice....

Woodsy
The drinks are fantastic! They have several fresh squeezed fruit cocktails, and when I say fresh, I mean they aren't pouring the fruit from a container, Danielle (our bartender) took the time to squeeze the juice from the orange into my Tropical Crush Drink that I ordered. My husband ordered a Bloody Mary after he saw that they had jalapeno flavored vodka! Don't know any place in the Lakes Region that you can get THAT! He usually won't order it unless the restaurant stocks Peppered Vodka (usually only the fine and upscale restaurants stock that), but that was a great drink! We watched Danielle take the time to make each drink order that came in, and each was consistent and of good quality. We stopped by for lunch and had a great Cuban sandwich and my husband ordered a sausage sub. Both were excellent and the prices are WAY more reasonable than Woodland's Tavern in Alton.

Will definitely be back (our friends recommended this and we will continue to bring them as well) throughout the winter, since we are locals. So glad something finally opened in that location, renovations looks great and very clean and inviting. Go check it out, highly recommend!
Lyver is offline   Reply With Quote