View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 07:46 PM   #65
ApS

Cool For Every Measure, a Counter-Measure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
So you took a video that shows a boat! You claim a violation of 2 RSA's and that the boat is dangerously chine walking.I don't see it.
Perhaps you should examine the video closer—it's a short video.

The instability can be seen when the Donzi approaches and then leaves intervening foliage. 'Course, an unwilling viewer won't be able to see it or hear the Illegalities involved.

From last year, I have much shorter video of the same Donzi, where the Illegal noise and speed can't be dismissed.

Just this minute, a ½-hour before sunset, an even noisier yellow boat sped by Illegally twice, towing a skier at the end of a 150' ski rope. Other boats have their navigation lights on.

Quote:
Your family property borders what is essentially a State Park... you do not have any RIGHT to Peace and Quiet. You are not a captive audience...
As you are aware, my avocation is instructing race car drivers. Our national club doesn't release our students to race around our public roadways—with open exhaust cut-outs—no less a State Park.

Quote:
Feel free to move... Like maybe just stay in Florida?
• Florida currently has an "Ocean-Racer driver" serving 85 years in jail for his beer-driven "need for speed". His attitude was no different than the alcohol-driven assaults of "Performance Boat drivers" seen on Lake Winnipesaukee at Meredith, Diamond Island, Gilford, and most reprehensibly, at Long Lake—which bears more than a strong resemblance to Winter Harbor—the scene of both videos.

• Justice in New Hampshire? Not so much. "Justice" in New Hampshire pales in comparison. Pajamas Justice for a killing? Think of a year of having to overnight [only] in jail.

• Consider the national study that shows Florida (with its extremely long coastline, and year-round fair weather), has a lower percentage of imbibers than Massachusetts—and the rest of New England.

• Besides, I have family going back generations here, even before Tuftonboro got electricity. We're not leaving.

Quote:
I will not justify your ISIS comparison... you do a great disservice to those people in our armed forces who actually fight & direct the war on terrorism...

Woodsy
At least one of your "Performance Boat drivers" flies the black and white flag representing no less than the Anarchy of ISIS on the lake—and intolerance towards peaceable boaters. It's not just "The Weekend Cowboys".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
Sorry folks...

No worries—liquid countermeasures might be very difficult to remove from oversized plastic hulls and most other surfaces.

Try to see yourselves as TV characters.

(It's not pretty, and doesn't end well).