View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #6
Shreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyToSeeYou View Post
Hi LuvMyPups,

I do not have any interest of any kind in the BH but for loving the food and the prices. Never have had the least bit of trouble with dinners or lunches and have been several times with friends both during the week and I think once on a weekend. Don't know what to tell you. I take out lobster rolls but think that it is a small cook staff and they cannot do take out in the evening as they get pretty busy. I love the Village KItchen too but just happened to ask a simple question and did not realize it would be a "topic". I was new here and did not know how it all worked. I have no connection and no agenda towards any honest hard working person some of whom own restaurants. LOL I gave some experiences that I had had and the board armed for battle. I do not fight but am a great believer in "I do not believe a word that you say but will defend to the death your right to say it." I am honest and I guess thinking about this I was only saying some of the things that had bothered me and maybe this came off as my being to harsh on several places. It certainly was not intended to be harsh. No one seems to have answered if I ask if a restaurant owner should send someone away when they appear at 10 minutes to 12? It was an honest question. You know the things I have asked? There were several things that I experienced that I questioned. No one seemed to give an answer as to having no lobsters after calling in advance etc? What would you think if that happened to you? So all in all I am not sure why this group writes. If it is only to say how great a place is then why were so many people upset that I liked the BH so much? It is new and was a great surprise. The same can be said for Hannafords where I now shop almost exclusively. I used to go to Jackson Star. I found the salmon at Hannafords to be great this summer. I have not been there for a couple of weeks and the last time it did not look as great. I do not see any Stop and Shops around here but that is a place that I love as well. I have friends who love Market Basket. I love Walmart and TJMAXX and Marchals and Home Depot and Lowes. I think I am a value shopper for most things. Trying to get a few things done so may shut down the computer.
If you love the Bob House so much you might want to consider your posts. This place is GREAT for reviews. As many know, business is often time about referrals. With the sour taste you have left in many members mouth, YOU PERSONALLY are driving away customers to the Bob House, myself included! Now that I have a negative connotation regarding the BH, how do you think my system of referrals is going to work. Maybe you should learn to "bite your tongue". Just a suggestion...