View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
luvmypups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyToSeeYou View Post
Since you live right across the street, maybe try going there when it is not a busy time? I tend to try to go to restaurants during the week as well as weekends and have not had any problems with waits at any restaurants this year. If any thing it seems that some places are almost empty! They must have more people at other times but we all have been out to dinner many times this season and no long wait that I recall. Certainly some of these have been on weekends.

I never have any problems with any of the restaurants around here. Most of the times we've tried going to the Bobhouse it has been a weekday. It just gets a little old when everytime you try to go out to eat or get some take out from the same restaurant, it's always a hassle and doesnt work out.I'm not bashing but why would I try and give them my business again when it's proved a waste of my time,each and every time?? I would like to see the BobHouse thrive, I think they have a lot of potential, a good menu and I do think they are trying to work out some of their kinks. We'll see what happens down the road.
LovelyToSeeYou....you do an awful lot of damage control for them....employee,friend,family,owner???