Thread: ForumFest II
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #13
Mee-n-Mac

Talking Name that member

First things first, I believe we can call FFII another success. $$'s were raised and a tradition established with some "new" faces since last year. Why ToW is ToW and Misty Blue isn't is a mystery to me It was a real shame we didn't get to witness the cowboy hat, thong and spurs costume though Some others were also noticably absent. As Ricky would have said, "You got some 'splainin to do". The raffle went well and I for one don't put much faith in that whole roving, quilt robbing, hit-man squad rumor. Is it too soon to talk about a Winter Fest ?

ps - IG feel free to publish pics of us, no need to blur the name tags, just my beer belly !

pps - And Pepper, given your "take" on crustaceans, this post's title was a reference to members of this forum not, aaaah, any forum's "member" And "Mee" says she'll definitely make it worth your while ... perhaps Shibley's creme brulee for life.

ppps - Apologies to RG, as we headed out I bet we passed RG(uy) on his way in. I could have saved him a trip and dropped you off on the way home. I'm reasonably sure I could have kept "Mee" locked in the cabin for the ride to Rattlesnake. ... reasonably sure ... On 2'nd thought, forget I mentioned it.