View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 01:48 PM   #28
Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
I just spent $357.88 a week ago for four new Viva-3's and an oil change so this car is probably destined to go the distance ...... whatever that is ....... 230-240-250-275- ????

Driving up the big long hill that goes from Powers Rd up to the small church, there, it passed a couple cars that got stopped in the snow the other day, going up the hill, there.

I waved as it crept past them.....

Someone named Jessica has something like a purple 2009 Scion xB 5-speed with 130k-miles in Rhode Island for $3000 ...... a purple, factory original paint xB!!!! on CarGuru....
I am sorry to say this to you FLL but, if YOU are planning on selling/trading your scion, you will never recoup the $355.88 that you just spent on tires. The only person that cares about the "so-called" new tires on a trade-in vehicle is the seller. Dealers do not care. Used car buyers off the street do not care.

That is akin to saying you filled the washer fluid and want another 50 cents over ask. Or you added 84 quarts of oil on your last fuel fill up. That stuff does not add value.

Best of luck though.
Outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote