View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 07:40 AM   #55
Top-Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
....oh well.....probably not one of my more polite posts....apologies extended if I offended.....what can I say.....sometimes you win.....sometimes you lose....and sometimes you get rained out?

.....say hey.....talking about paddle boards....here's what looks like three Nalu 12.5' Ocean Surfer combination stand up paddle board/sit down kayaks for sale used for $275 ......new price $750 ....at Rockywold summer camps for families in Holderness, on Big Squam Lake. Betcha they would let them go for $250.......plus it includes a high quality and unusual style paddle.

.....seems like an interesting paddle board design for a relatively low price.....get out the Clorox gel cleaner and the Armorall original vinyl treatment and go do some restoration? A new seat back can be purchased for as low as $30 ....... if needed ...... as the kayak seat backs seem to be looking worn and weathered in the photo.

Size: 12'6" x 30.5"
Weight: 50-lbs
Capacity: 300 to 350-lbs
Material: polyethylene
Color: red

https://nh.craigslist.org/boa/d/used...305487737.html

Just picture yourself paddling this red Nalu 12.5' sit down kayak/stand-up paddle board in the extremely scenic Meredith Bay no wake zone on Lake Winnipesaukee, as a number of very pricey motorboats glide safely past you, moving along at their no wake, 6-mph speed.

IMHO Not even an ounce of remorse, just more of the same.
Top-Water is offline   Reply With Quote