View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #18
chachee52

Finally got to try some this weekend. Sent my dad over Saturday AM (there is no way I an make it over there before they run out )
I will say they are good!! Not exactly the same as I remember with the honey dip, but darn close and great. The jelly and cream were just like I remember as a kid and I also had a cinnamon which was always one of my go to's back in the day. All great.
My wife had never had Goody Good before, but we do have some great old time donut shops where we come from back home and she even said that they were in the top 2 that she's had. She fell in love with the apple filled donut this weekend.
My friend came up and stole the chocolate donut that I was saving. He was impressed but his daughter wasn't so much (but in her defense it was the first time she ever had a donut or any kind of food like that, she's only 10 months)
Hopefully they will expand so they have donuts a little later in the day so that when my dad starts heading to FL, I can still get them in the fall/winter.
chachee52 is offline   Reply With Quote