View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 10:29 AM   #11
Overlake97

Thumbs up Goody Good...finally.

So, I was finally able to get some Goody Goods, but I had to get up early to do so. First success was Thursday of last week, when I dropped in at 7:45AM and they still had about a dozen or so donuts left: All old-fashioned apple cinnamon. I bought two, and they were pretty good. Being one of my least favorite donuts, I thought if these were good, my favorites would be even better.

Second success: This morning (Tues, June 24), I woke early and got there by 6:05AM. There were two customers inside and others, like me, streaming through the door. And there were LOTS of donuts! I purchased two old fashioned, one glazed, one jelly, a boston creme and a creme/jelly, which was a slit-on-the-side jelly donut with a puff of creme sealing the slit. So far, I've eaten the creme/jelly, which was great (sugar overload!), and the old-fashioned, which was clearly a cut above Dunkin's, and even Brother's Donuts (which are just BIG donuts, in my opinion).

I won't be setting my alarm just to get there when donuts are available, but if it's 6AM and I want a donut, I'll go to Goody Good.

Update to my previous post (June 19): Turns out they do NOT sell wholesale to local stores (yet), so that's not why they had been selling out so early, which I had suspected in my last post. They said that between 5AM and 7AM, people just keep coming in and buying donuts!
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Overlake97 For This Useful Post: