View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #465
MarkinNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
It amazes me (not really) that nobody on the supporting side brought up the fact that he (Ward) has a past issue with handguns. All that is brought up in the first couple pages is how the accusers record has not been allowed on the record; yet those same people don't feel it is important to include Ward's background in the same sentence. How people don't realize why someone's accusations or record (if the were convicted) should not be discussed or an issue when the incidents take place AFTER the aspect of the event is beyond me.

I am not here to say he (Mr. Bird) is guilty or not, I was not there and I don't know; what I do know is that a group of his peers found him guilty and that really is enough for me. If you care to defend the accused, you might as well bring up his past instead of hiding it (unless you didn't know) and stop making the focus of your argument someone else's future (her issues occurred after this event).

After reading this thread I am well aware that many might not see my viewpoint, just understand it was written by an outsider with no interest in this..
It amazes me (not really) that people who wish to express the viewpoint can't be bothered to use correct information.
Apparently you do have an interest in this or you would not have bothered to add your .02 cents worth. So given that
Maybe because the "past issue" you are refereeing to has nothing to do with the present situation at hand. Also maybe next time you should take a moment to get your information correct. The "past issue " did not involve a handgun !!!!!!
Your no better then the liberal newspapers that are incapable or unwilling to get their information correct. The article in the Union Leader today stated that the past owner of the property that was for sale, moved out of state to get away from the family feud. That must make one hell of a daily commute, for I understand that she works locally. The Union leader also stated that the so called victim had the "cash assets" to purchase the property. I believe that several newspapers and even the court documents had previously stated that the woman was going to try and get grants to obtain the funds with which to purchase property.

Yes, I am very biased in this situation for I know Ward and I will stand beside him all the way. I also believe his story way more than I can believe the story of the "victim"
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkinNH For This Useful Post: