View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #20
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default Resting Place

I see you are on the Neck? On the Meredith Bay or Bear Island Side? Use to know a lot of folks there. I use to cruise around the lake and crash parties. LOL!

Because of the economy and political climate I moved from Winnipesaukee to Winnisquam. I have a slip on Winnipesaukee. My Formula terrorized all the speed limit supporters. LOL! Even though I rarely go over 50. Last summer I was reported going 100 mph. The MP officer stopped me and clocked me at 35. He asked me if I was going 100. I asked him if a 350 Magnum can propel a 5000 lbs boat to 100, he says, I don't think so. After a safety check to check out the thong babes, he was off looking for something better to do. LOL!

I don't know the two PSIA's you mentioned, but I grew up with Mike Hickey. He made it to the USA ski team. He was the head of the PSIA demonstration team for years. Mike was once ski director at Mammoth Mtn. Gunstock and Loon turned him down for jobs. He is semiretired in Bozeman Montana. Great Guy. I'm also friends with Bruce McDonald. He was my PSIA trainer and mentor. He is head of the ski school at WaWaWachusetts. He has a great ski racing program as most of the guys on the Masters program and WMRL are from Wachusetts.

Use to ski Loon all the time with the Threedom pass. Last year Gunrock had the cheapest pass. My future son-in-law works for Burton hdqtrs in Burlington VT. When he has passes I will take advantage of it.

The Bunyan Room still pretty wild? I remember it being shut down when there were neked women dancing on the tables one night.