View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:00 AM   #8
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBUOY View Post
...I remember haulin' azz, wastin' gas, & scarin' the seagulls...playing Donzibaby in "overpowered" kneel-down pumpkin-seeds & 12' Starcrafts...the ski-races, ski-shows, and the crew in the "Penthouse"...wooden Centurys & Chris-Crafts, & plastic Correct-Crafts...Rayson-Crafts named BOO & riding in the "Red One" too...J.C. & the "Nitro-Circus" drag boats flyin' out of the bay at 152...watching D.M. in his magical Schiada radar at 120 mph by a nice cop on the dock at G & H on the "other side of the pond"...I was there for the change to offshore...the 100+mph Skaters, Stokers, Shadows, Velocitys, Hustlers, and Fountains when they were called Executioners...I raced when it was truly offshore...and passed those skillz to like-minded folk, before Tres Martin could vote...SOB's, twins, & tripples that went so fast they would not leave a ripple...I am NHBUOY...and I am a performance boater...The speed limit is "dead"...long live the speed limit...It was fun while it lasted...
As one of the officers of the WWSRA, I can't recall any of the fast boats you mentioned. None of them are capable of going over 80 except Rivard's rayson craft A-0. I am also one of the organizers for the hydroplane races on Opechee aswell as the US Offshore races on Winnipesaukee. I'd like to know where you get your stories.

Are you trying to stir the pot?