View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 10:51 PM   #5
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
This is old news it’s been in Paugus Bay since the spring. Margate and the new condos do not own the lake just like nobody else owns the lake. The dive has a right to be there like everybody else. Did you happen to notice when you went by that everybody was having a fantastic time there.

Again as I said in another thread it’s a place I would maybe go once a year and it’s not for everybody but the crowds that go there really do enjoy it so as long as no laws are being broken there’s nothing anybody can do about it. Live and let live.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
While I have not been there this week, I have been out on Paugas Bay several times this season and not seen it at the sandbar yet.

I was also not aware that they were broadcasting music, they definitely will not make friends overpowering the lake with speaker power.

I think the success of the MT Washington, the Tiki Boats and other commercial watercraft is that they keep moving. Parking and taking up huge chunks of space and blaring music is probably not a recipe for success.

Is there some reason they park as opposed to cruise? I may well have missed something in the various other threads about the basic concept.
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links