View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 07:00 PM   #41
ApS

Thumbs up $216 Sounds Pretty Good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
For a steal of a deal on a very sturdy WorX corded, or battery powered cordless, electric chain saw in like 12", 14", 16" ....... go to ebay ..... ebay is the outlet for WorX in South Carolina to unload their defective return, unhappy customer returned items at about 66% off from list price. It has pages of different items. For $42.99, shipping included, you can get a WorX corded electric chainsaw, 8-amp, 14" size ...... sturdy make/design ....... totally perfect for yard work around your mega million dollar cabin ...... so long you have electric power in the wires ..... and you paid the last electric bill? Maybe, is time to get a hand saw....... and saw-saw-saw-saw-saw-saw-saw?
I've gone totally Greenworks electric on yard maintenance items—chainsaw, pole saw, weed trimmer, and two leaf blowers. The pole saw has kept its blade sharpness very impressively, although used for bigger jobs than intended. Next season, I expect to buy a powered wheelbarrow that takes the same battery, termed "g-max 40v". Tractor Supply stores have these wheelbarrows presently.

Great thing about the lithium batteries is that there's no memory to worry about and the charge time is only one hour.

Refurbished Husqvarna chainsaws are at eBay for $216, with free delivery:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-4...374%3AFeatured