View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 01:29 PM   #77
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyCat View Post
Haha

I was waiting for someone to chirp about me being “an outsider”. Yes, I’ve been a registered user for 8 years but have been reading this forum for much longer. I can definitely get why you would think I have an “ax to grind” but really can’t think of any circumstance that would cause me to hold a grudge against a guy who simply owns a little restaurant, and I have no problem with distilled beverages, so ya, I’ve no dog in this fight.

I had no idea who Baygo was, but after seeing his tantrum, I admit, I was curious enough to learn who he is. I still have kno idea who the mod is other than people are calling him Don. You can believe me or not

I don’t usually read the forums all that often, mostly when I’m looking for info on a particular issue. This time I was checking to see if there were any new restaurants that have opened recently, looking for some place new to try.

I posted because first of all it was odd seeing 17 large marketing style photos of vodka as I paged down. Didn’t realize it was produced by someone local and didn’t realize the connection to T27 until reading further, people started to question the appropriateness. Then BAM Baygo gets all offended and starts calling out the mod. It was just so unexpected that I was sucked in. I had to look up who this guy was because it just seemed so weird for a normal person to react this way.

I’ll admit yesterday was a slow day and the more I thought about it the more absurd this drama seemed and I’m thinking, this moderator doesn’t need this ****e, the dude seems like he’s just running a fun little restaurant forum and now he’s being forced to defend himself. He took the private 1 on 1 route and Baygo tosses it out for public consumption. Childish, and a bit evil. It just kinda pushed my buttons and I decided to chime in - sorry if it piqued your spider-sense.

Yup, this is long-winded, as today is shaping up to be a bit slow as well ��
Never said you were an outsider I said why is it took you eight years to make your first post and this was an odd topic to pick it on especially over the years with other situation such as Covid, the speed limit and many other controversial topics.

Additionally unless you are actively reading this form and have seen a good portion of Baygo’s posts you have no idea what you’re talking about. He’s been an excellent contributor to this form and a fantastic advocate of local businesses in the area and I’m sorry I will defend him.

If you are on the site more often you would also know there are other businesses here that do promote themselves with no repercussions there’s obviously a double standard here but that’s fine I’ll use the form as I see fit.

Also as I said for the moderator to have favorites I think is unfair which is one of the reasons why I do not post that much anymore what are used to be an active member who posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app