View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #90
gillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
I said if your not comfortable stay home it’s your choice but not mine.

Read ALL my posts you are taking sentences out of context. Read the whole post and all of them. Have a great night

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I have read all your posts. And I completely agree that the economy cannot afford to be shut down again, and I don’t think the psyche of the populace can afford it either. I think it’s perfectly reasonable to go out while following guidance and mandates. What I take umbrage with is your inability to call out people who won’t follow the guidance and mandates. You tell people who are uncomfortable to stay home, but won’t tell the same to people who are irresponsible with their behavior. It’s the irresponsible ones who are propagating this situation, and pushing us toward stricter mandates. I’m in central FL, and there were roads gridlocked before Thanksgiving because of people checking into gated communities. Now the daily cases are up roughly 50%. My point in my interaction with you is to see if you will agree that some people need to take this more seriously. But you won’t. You will only tell people who are uncomfortable to stay home. You’re very one-sided. Thus why I called you intransigent.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app