View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 08:23 PM   #9
tummyman

Filled out a Wetlands Permit with Standard review. Answered all questions as best I could. Supplied pictures, etc. etc. Before I submitted anything through the Town Clerk, I went to Concord and met with DES on Hazen Drive. They were extremely helpful in going over my planned submittal and indicated what added things i needed. Took a little time to collect all the data, but it was worth it. Or you can get the work done for a fee by places like Center Harbor Dock. BTW, I have a Shore Master dock and absolutely love it. I think it has the best method for adjusting legs, adding cleats, etc. etc. Well thought out dock system. Really easy to install. My son (he's big) can pick up an entire section...6 ft wide and install it himself. At least drop by Center Harbor dock (ShoreMaster dealer) and talk to Don...the owner. Get a few quotes before you do anything. Too bad you missed the Boston Boat Show....lots of docks on display and some decent pricing. There may be on coming in NH...check it out on line.
tummyman is offline   Reply With Quote