View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #500
MarkinNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith View Post
Christ Almighty...I don't know...somewhere in these endless posts that just keep coming I read a story about gunshots and fireworks and getting dragged by a car and guns being shown and I DON'T FREAKIN' CARE ANYMORE!
Seriously...I know the woman, and as stated, believe she is not quite right. And, since have formed an opinion (based on this thread) that Ward is a bit of a confrontational person...but whatever...who cares?! This was a nice little thread at one point to make people aware of the fact that there was an organized movement to free Ward...website, functions, etc. But now...it's like some people think what they post will help the guy. Like there is actually an end game here...guess what, there is not!
The whole thread is a pile of nonsense now:
she's evil, he's nice, the jury is crazy, gun control, no gun control, live free or die, shoot a home invader and get a prize, animal cruelty, free him now, let him go, serve the three years, he has it coming, I like ice cream....
Whatever...no matter what is stated here, the Pats still lost to the Jets yesterday, and I can't fix that. Sorry.
WOW, don't get your panties all in a wad ! If your so dissatisfied with the direction of the thread and you feel it is a pile of nonsense, why do you keep coming back to it ? Don't read it anymore.
I have known the man personally for 20+ years and I am not aware of any "issues" that he "settled" in any form with a "firearm" and apparently neither do you.

An apology to to me about yesterdays game is completely unnecessary. I don't know who played, who won or lost and honestly don't care. I don't watch sports. But Thanks anyway.