View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 07:31 AM   #2
fatlazyless

Default ....everyone will want to row it!

Much more reliable than any motor boat, how's about my historical 11' Andrea Dory rowboat, fiberglass hull w/ lots of flotation within the design, dark blue exterior, med gray interior, seats three or four with two oarlocks and oars, extremely wide in the middle and stable, design is a lapstrake 1780's type of a row dory, so stable you can easily stand up in this boat while disembarking upward onto your larger sailboat.

Rowing is easy and fun, and after you see this Andrea Dory, everyone will want to take it for a row!

Price: $995, 6'6" nice wood oars & oarlocks included

No yearly registration, no motor, no gas, no oil, no wake, almost no maintenance; to winterize it-just flip it upside down and place on two saw horses (will include the two gray wood sturdy sawhorses if you want), an aerobic rowing experience, very stylish and stable. I do not really want to sell it, but I have too many small row-paddle boats and this one could be totally perfect for the Wolfeboro Corinthian Yacht Club ..... row-row-row! ..... and someone has to row!

You know the middle rowing seat is about 48" wide, so's two people can row the two oars, sitting side by side, one person/oar, with this Andrea Dory, so's it can be rowed by two, like a LOVE BOAT, or something ..... a real fun rowing, get you there, boat.

Besides, rowing a short distance of a 100-yards or so, is a natural for getting sailors on and off a moored sailboat.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 04-14-2018 at 08:04 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote