View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 10:07 PM   #28
The Real BigGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
It's a cost-benefit analysis. I'm willing to loosen regulations to promote growth in business. I trust our President, and it appears to be working well. And before I hear it from those of you concerned about our kids and grandkids, I would think you'd be far more concerned about the national debt. Every man, woman, and illegal in the U.S. is saddled with $60,000+ of debt. And it's only getting worse.

So, wait a second, you’re against pollution as long as it doesn’t affect the pocketbook. And frankly, I’m a lot more concerned about having clean water to drink and clean air to breath then I am with the debt (which, by the way, your guy just increased by an estimated $2.3 trillion over the next decade) not just for my kids and grand kids but for me.

Have you checked the air in countries without air quality standards like China, Mexico, Chile, etc, etc. I spent over 35 years in the environmental field and remember the Cuyahoga River burning; the Charles & Blackstone Rivers so polluted you couldn’t swim or fish them; and areas of a tidal river in Salem that the color depended on what a local ink company was running that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Real BigGuy For This Useful Post: