Thread: Summer Help
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 03:05 PM   #52
Billy Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
I see this fat 300lb women ride by my shop everyday on her disability scooter with her skinny *** husband walking next to her. They go to the local convenience store everyday to get their lottery tickets. Next thing I know their both riding scooters to the store. Now she's 400lb's and the first scooter couldn't handle the extra weight. She gets a new scooter and he rides the old one all on the tax payers dime. Disability my ***!
So the lady on the scooter should be the the hostess at the Woodshed and he the head chef ? These folks like many others in the area are facing challenges that probably go well beyond physical issues and mental challenges. Laconia and the north country attract challenged people because the towns have lost the old factories and now have cheap rent and lower costs of living . They may have participated in causing their current situation but you can bet if they had it to do over again there life choices , or just what life brought them, they would want a better outcome .
These people have nothing to do with the worker shortage and we should all be thankful we are not in similar situations .
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy Bob For This Useful Post: