View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 08:43 AM   #1
Top-Water

Default When you win the Billion Dollar Jackpot Tonight

When you win the Billion Jackpot, what place on the lake would you love to have.

I'm sure everyone here has that little favorite place that they would love to own, for any number of reasons. It doesn't have to be the most expensive, not really trying to make it that kind of thread about the Biggest, and Best McMansion, it could be a little island with a tiny little shack or camp on it that you have always had a soft spot for. Try to add a reason why you would like it. It could be just because of how it looks from the water, or what you would wake up to everyday. However despite having a billion dollars you would have to keep it just the way it is today. No improvements or changes allowed.
Edit: Restoring Historic Properties Would Be Allowed Thanks Descant

Please Note the Bahre property is off the market I purchased it this morning
and will not be re-selling so no one could add it to this list. Sorry

Maybe after tonight I can purchase all of Bear Island at the moment after purchasing the Bahre property I'm a little light right now. The channel between the Island and the Mainland has always been one of my favorite places on the lake. Ozone Island is another one that comes to mind, out in the middle of the lake, great views in every direction and privacy.

Last edited by Top-Water; 10-20-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Top-Water is offline   Reply With Quote