View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:36 PM   #34
Meredith_Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADAQ View Post
Meredith bridge condos are haunted.we have strange things happen all the time here and I've seen movement in our kitchen several times.. place is weird, including some current residents...
Yes. Agreed about the"certain residents." I was stalked by someone while living there (2003/2004). I was just a teenager and there was a guy there who followed me everywhere. My mother called the police. Pretty sure he was spoken to if not arrested. There's a little more to the story but I don't want to release too many details here. Scared he will come find me again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
Rather than start a new thread on ghosts, I did a search and thought I should just resurrect (no pun intended) this one.

I was just talking to a resident from the Weirs and he asked me if I had ever heard any stories of ghostly sightings near The Mount. He said he had heard stories of a man with a hat on being seen there.

So, it reminded me of this image; an image from the 1920"s that has Mr. Irwin in the hat (bottom left). So, I'm curious if anyone here has heard any similar stories of a man in a hat?

Sent from my LGUS997 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app