View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 02:11 PM   #17
Descant

Thanked 1,498 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
If you have to ask...
A few days after this post I called Diamond Shine. They came out and looked at both my boats, and quoted. The "Viking" is a 1994 Sea Ray Overnighter. In reasonable condition for its age and I'm not a buff and wax guy, so it ended up at $125/foot. For this, they picked up and delivered before and after the work, cleaned inside and out, washed the canvas and ceramic coated. The boat was in valet with a plastic cover which they removed and then reinstalled.
Everything was done with Robin by phone. I'll plan to meet them in the spring. Just before the NE Boat Show, she called to confirm dates, etc. When the work was done two days ago, she sent pictures. The boat looks FANTASTIC. Hard to believe it is 26 years old. Loved the contact, the convenience and the quality of work.

My other boat is a small Apreamare with a lot of woodwork, so it's going next door to Hi-Gloss Boat Restorations in March. Strip, clean, 6-8 coats of varnish and then I expect to put it on the market. PM me if you're interested in a beautiful Italian cabin cruiser.
Attached Images

Descant is offline   Reply With Quote