View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #27
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Wink Actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricestavern View Post
To Island Girl's credit (though too modest to take the credit) she found our runaway floating trampoline and dragged it back to us in rough seas whilst we were away!
That was Rattlesnake Guy and Rattlesnake Gal. You were very smart to put your telephone number on it.

In addition to the trampoline, we have found some nice friends, a swim raft (I still wonder if the people thought we stole it. Never said thank you or nothin. ) a Roll a Dock tire, a lighted buoy, though it was too rough to get, so I just reported it to MP, a raft float from a swim raft, a pontoon boat, two mooring balls, many bumpers, a big fishing lure, a baby duck that lost its family, lots of debris and trash an inflatable swim ring, a 4" x 6" dock post, a shirt and underwear an American flag with it's broken pole, an arrowhead, an old champagne bottle, a cool rock with a bunch of craters and ripples in it and several great pieces of drift wood.

The very best thing is that I found a piece of myself at Lake Winnipesaukee that I didn't know I was missing.

Last edited by Rattlesnake Gal; 07-17-2013 at 07:39 AM.
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote