View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:20 PM   #31
Biggd

Thanked 1,072 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
Have your marina do all that stuff. If people pay you to take care of their car, why don't you pay somebody to take care of your boat? If you use valet storage, there really isn't much to do except call when you want the boat, and leave a note with work requests, if any, when you're done.
That just adds to the cost of ownership which puts it way over the cost of the boat club fee if you also figure in the depreciation of the boat.

My house is on Waukewan so if I want to go on the big lake I have to pull it, wash it down and get to the Meredith ramp early.
I have a Sea doo also so I'm thinking of selling the boat and buying another Sea doo for my dock in Waukewan and joining the boat club when I want to go out on the big lake.

For me it just seems like a great option. The Sea doo's are easy to take care of. Plus with 3 adult children, their spouses, and 6 grandchildren, I need a bigger boat when the whole family comes to visit. My wife wants me to rent the 23' toon at Meredith Marina for the week when they all come up for vacation. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by Biggd; 03-12-2019 at 03:06 PM.
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote